Friday, November 6, 2009

Migration

Dear friends and family who have been visiting this blog. As of Nov 2009, I will be using FaceBook-Notes instead of blogger to ramble about our lives.

However, there will be a new blog:" My Teacher-My Mommy". This is a blog whereby I will like to share the experiences and knowledge I've gathered from being a parent. By the grace of God, I am very blessed to have the privilege of a home ministry to raise my firstborn as a (almost) full time mother.

The blog will feature materials/equipment we use at home, books we read, activities we do, and hiccups we encoutered. Also, there will be learning materials for purchase. I've pledged 10% of the sales of materials towards our adopted charity: Children Cancer Foundation.

Visit: http://myteacher-mymommy.blogspot.com/

Have a blessed parenting journey :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment